Avaya Flare Experience
Avaya Flare Experience is an innovative interface that redefines end-user communications. Implemented on the Avaya Desktop Video Device, it simplifies the user’s ability to access and interact with communication and collaboration tools, making teamwork more effective. Capabilities include desktop video, social media, audio/video/web conferencing, multiple directories, presence, instant messaging, and contextual history. It eliminates the need to use different interfaces and different directories to communicate across various types of tools.
The Avaya Flare™ Experience leverages the SIP-based Avaya Aura™ communications platform to deliver improved real-time, multi-session and multi-modal communications to the desktop. Users communicate and collaborate without regard to type of network or how to access that network. This powerful combination of device and experience delivers benefits across the enterprise:
- Speeds communication, simplifying access to traditional tools (phone, e-mail, IM, etc.) social networking tools (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and enterprise applications
- Enhances productivity, streamlining meetings through capabilities such as conference calling, document management, HD video
- Eliminates repetitive tasks, managing address books and access codes for conferencing and other applications
- Champions personalization, allowing addition of third-party Android™ applications to its array of built-in capabilities
- Adds context to collaboration by sorting through history logs, IM alerts, calendar reminders, and more
- Promotes timely, well-informed decision making by organizing communication tools and information
- Enables a more agile and responsive organization, blending real-time communications and business processes such as customer service, procurement, and sales
- Reduces costs, providing options for low-cost deployment and management of collaboration and video endpoints
For more information or to schedule a demonstration of the Avaya Flare Experience, contact your Altura representative or call 800-654-0715.