Location – Chicago, IL (area)
Job Code – EAST-ASD-010
We have an exceptional career opportunity in our Chicago office for an experienced sales telecommunications manager to direct our sales team. They will Direct and control all aspects of the business unit including telecommunication equipment sales, network equipment sales, service sales and inventory management and procurement. This position is responsible for customer satisfaction, revenue growth, and profit.
- Achieve all financial goals for the business unit. Direct P&L responsibility.
- Manage (10 –12) sales staff selling to new and existing customers. Build customer relationships and manage sales activities.
- Develop and implement strategies to sell total systems solutions to mid-size enterprise customers
- Manage all aspects of unit inventory including; price negotiation, procurement, and refurbishment as required.
- Coordinate the bid process, proposal generation, and customer pricing. Solutions include equipment and installation of telecommunication and network systems, maintenance and related service activities.
- Coordinate and interface with cognizant Area Directors for installation and service sales made by inside sales team
- Develop and implement customer sales plan and sales forecasts.
Qualified applicants will possess the following:
- 7+ year’s management experience in telecommunications, video conferencing and/or data industry, including profit and loss responsibility.
- Strong technical knowledge in sales & service of medium to large enterprise network systems.
- 3+ years sales management experience preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of budgets and financial management.
- Avaya product experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Well-developed strategic and tactical selling skills.
Altura offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD and 401K.
No Relocation Available. Preference will be given to local candidates.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.