Location – Fullerton, CA
Job Code – WEST-CC-020
*In addition, please email the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Responsible for month-end and year-end financial statement close (all account reconciliations)
- Work with CFO on technical accounting issues as necessary
- Work with CFO to streamline all internal processes (financial accounting and operational activities)
- Prepares real-time forecasts (revenue and expenses) for internal analysis
- Assists CFO and CEO with annual company budget
- Prepares and analyzes budget vs. actual reports
- Assists in recruiting hiring corporate accounting employees
- Analyzes accounts to ensure there are no discrepancies or losses that are not accounted for
- Reviews commission logs to ensure that they are in compliance with commission plans
- Manages annual financial audit and bank audits
- Coordinates property tax, sales & use tax and income taxes with various consultants
- Supervise billing, cash application and general accounting
- Maintains records of corporate financial activity
Qualified applicants will possess the following:
- Exhibits strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to communicate concepts or changes to other functional areas within the organization in a positive and professional manner
- Possess solid knowledge of financial ERP systems and above average excel skills
- Has experience working for a service/sales oriented business and understands job cost/project accounting and deferred revenue concepts
- Minimum of 4-8 years of experience in the finance or accounting sector as a controller or assistant controller/accounting manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics from an accredited university.
- CPA license (active or inactive) and experience working for a public accounting firm
- Demonstrates familiarity with federal and state regulations related to government contracts
- Experience using GreatPlains Dynamics and integrating data between GP from service or other software systems (i.e Connectwise, ADP, Concur, GetPaid etc.)
EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Altura offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD and 401K.
No Relocation Available. Preference will be given to local candidates.