The constant change in the healthcare landscape creates many challenges that are requiring effective strategies and technological advancements to help CMOs improve clinical, operational, and business outcomes.
Through open dialogue educational sessions, The Healthcare Chief Medical Officer Summit brings together thought leaders from the nations’ leading hospitals and health systems to share ideas and exchange knowledge to uncover solutions to key issues and challenges they are up against.
Seven Reasons to Attend This Year’s Summit:
1. Attend sessions led by healthcare CMOs for healthcare CMOs
2. Learn how to reduce costs while capturing new business by leveraging strengths and resources
3. Build interdisciplinary, collaborative care teams effective at improving outcomes
4. Examine the role technology and data analytics plays for the Chief Medical Officer
5. Realize the power of healthcare consumerism
6. Leverage value-based care and opportunities to engage and keep patients healthy
7. Share best practices, lessons learned, and perspectives from hospitals and healthcare systems
Last year’s CMO summit was very successful and many attendees shared their feedback:
- “Excellent forum to bring CMOs together to discuss common issues and solutions.” – Terry Garfinkle, CMO, Partners Healthcare
- “Incredibly happy I came. Excellent opportunity to share experiences, triumphs and failures with colleagues.” – Yvette Johnson-Threat, CMO, Bon Secours Health System
The 2018 CMO Summit will take place November 12-13, at the Magnolia Dallas Park Cities in Dallas, Texas. Earn up to 12 CMEs! REGISTER NOW! Use Promo Code ALTURACMO18 to receive 20% off.