Be part of our winning team. Altura is a leader in sales and service of telecommunication equipment and applications. As an Avaya Platinum Business Partner, Altura is poised for growth due to our best-in-industry service and world-class products. Outstanding customer satisfaction is our top priority. Learn more about the opportunities at Altura below.
Our empowered employees are the key to Altura’s success. Our people are committed to delivering outstanding customer satisfaction. They are the reason that Telecom Manager’s Voice Report™ has ranked Altura number one in service 9 years in a row. We hire talented people who take ownership in creating solutions and relish contributing to the team’s success.
Our people serve customers nationwide, 24 hours a day, from Branches in 30 metropolitan areas and our headquarters in Fullerton, California. Our people enjoy equal opportunity in accordance with Altura’s policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, individuals with disability, or Vietnam-era, special disabled and other eligible veteran status.
Should you require assistance to apply for any position, please contact Human Resources at 714.948.8610.
Together, we strive to achieve our Mission to satisfy customers completely by understanding their business needs and designing, implementing and servicing value-added communication solutions delivered by empowered employees.
We share six core Values:
- Customer Focused – We are responsive, we deliver quality, and we exceed expectations
- Commitment – We are dependable and we demonstrate reliability
- Integrity – We are always honest and we communicate openly
- Ownership – We are empowered, we create solutions, and we are decisive
- Teamwork – We contribute to the team, we respect others, and we share success
- Flexibility – We embrace change and we foster innovation
Altura’s culture has an entrepreneurial spirit that results in exceptional customer service. If this rewarding environment is attractive to you, review our job openings to learn more about the opportunities at Altura.
Altura offers an excellent benefits package that includes the following:
- Insurance Benefits
- Life and AD&D
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Workers’ Compensation
- Medical and dental benefits are available for qualified domestic partners
- Financial Benefits
- Profit Sharing Program for all employees
- 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with Company matching contribution
- Financial Partners Credit Union
- Paid Time-off
- Vacation time
- Sick/Personal time
- Jury Duty
- Bereavement Leave
- Other Benefits
- Wireless Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Employee Activities