Tools for business collaboration have made knowledge transfer and communication the driving forces behind the midsize and small businesses of today. Operators of mid-market businesses need both internal and external collaboration to get things done, be it the planning of the next huge project or responding to inquiries made by customers.
The rapid expansion of the market of collaboration platforms has provided everyone with innovative offers from players who are coming up or going out of the market. If what you are looking for is a platform for business collaboration, we have listed a few tools for collaboration which include features that can help your midsize business scale new heights:
Business Collaboration tools for midsize and small businesses:
- Dropbox: This software has features that are server message block(SMB) friendly which also include ability to erase data on a device that has been lost or stolen and support for numerous mobile devices.
- Egnyte: This file sharing tool is so competent that it not only allows you flexibility in transfer of storage to the cloud, but also helps in identification of files that are sensitive and should be kept behind the firewall of the company.
- Papyrs: This tool consists of folders and subfolders within that allows SMBs to organize stuff. A history of revision is also available accompanied by alerts to your email when pages or changed or updated.
- HyperOffice: Users of this tool are able to access the hosted intranet solution from any computer, thus allowing both traveling and remote employees to stay in touch for team discussions. Hence, Business Collaboration made easier.
- Fuze: This platform allows employees of small business to stay connected in every kind of setting, be it dedicated conference rooms or individual devices. It eliminates the need for expensive upgrades by having the ability to connect to existing telepresence systems.
- Ginger: Messy distribution of email and those long lists of messages you need to reply will be a thing of the past if you get this tool. Communication threads are neatly organized for easy viewing by the user. This tool can be accessed by using any browser.
In summary: This is a list of a few collaboration tools that can be useful in Business Collaboration both internal and external with customers and prospects.