As a National Avaya Platinum Business Partner, Altura markets and sells Avaya converged products in the Federal Agencies and Federal Sector business verticals. In offering the Avaya Enterprise Solutions, Altura can deliver a family of products that provides a low total cost of ownership, enhances productivity, and provides the latest communication advantages available today. As cost continues to be a key focus when streamlining communication solutions, Altura’s Avaya offerings is standing out as a value solution for Federal clients. Our solutions form the foundation of many Federal Government voice and data networks.
Altura has proven capabilities and experience through numerous government deployments throughout the U.S. We utilize a simplified operational and support model for government agencies allowing the agencies to evolve to a Converged Network deploying the applications in the order that ensures the security of their mission.
- Improve how Government Agencies communicate and collaborate
- Enhance how Government Agencies serve citizens and businesses
- Protect Government information assets, critical infrastructure and key assets
STACS® Smart Tactical Advanced Communications System by icorally
Emergency & Contingency Communications
STACS® provides seamless integration of Data, Telephony, & Radio over INMARSAT Satellite, Cellular & other backhaul technologies. Operational in less than 2 minutes almost anywhere worldwide; deployed by untrained personnel with a single button press and a simple satellite aiming process. Exclusive Bandwidth Optimization Technology provides high quality Telephone & Radio links over Satellite for less than US$0.30 per call minute.
- Small, Man Portable, Weatherproof, Mil-Std 810
- 14 Hour Minimum Run-Time on Internal Battery
- Completely Modular, Common Platform
- Unified License, Firmware Upgrades Included
- Fully Integrated with Automatic IP (GIG Imitative/Netcentric Operations) to Any Backhaul Military or Public Safety Communications System
- Tested with NIPRnet/SIPRnet gateways (KG-250X & SECNET-54)
- Data, VOIP, ROIP, Video, Sensor Interfaces
- BGAN Satellite, LTE/EvDO, GSAM/3G/4G
- Simple Network Administration/Secure Access & Meshing
- Remote Administration
- Redundant Backhaul & Head End Servers
- Standard WIFI, Ethernet, Analog Radio Interfaces
- 20 Concurrent Functions VOIP/ROIP, Voicemail & Conferencing
- Proven Reliability with 99.9999% System Uptime over Full Operational History
For more information regarding STACS®, please contact Eron Heard by phone at 602-458-4078 or by email at EHeard@alturacs.com.
Altura is also authorized to resell Avaya, AVST, Amcom, Juniper, and Extreme to the Federal government using the following GSA schedules:
- AVAYA GS-35F-0156V
- Avaya/Nortel GS-35F-4366G
- AVST GS-35F-0248R
- AMCOM GS-35F-0753N
In addition, you can use Altura’s GSA schedule to purchase our services:
- ALTURA GS-35F-0666W
Altura is also authorized to resell using our Department of Justice BPA contract under the following NAICS codes, 541519 and 517110.