Avaya NG911 Solutions
NG911 for the Enterprise
What is SENTRY™?
SENTRY™ is a modular framework designed to provide the functions that are needed to solve Enterprise NG (Next Generation) 9-1-1 phone tracking, 9-1-1 call routing, and on-site notification issues.
The SENTRY™ Solution is much more than just a legacy E911 solution. SENTRY™ encompasses a modular framework that was purpose built to deliver the functionality and information required to provide Enterprise communications devices the location tracking for Analog, Digital and IP endpoints, location based routing for emergency calls, and detailed on-site notification to increases the awareness to internal staff when any emergency issue arises.
- Reporting to the device level no longer requires monthly device level pricing
- Devices no longer need a unique DID number to report their location
- Modularized so only the modules needed for your environment are deployed
- NG911 utilizes the RapidSOS NG911 Clearing house simplifying data
- Installed on VM-based servers on premise, in the cloud, or as a hybrid
- Deployment models that deliver resiliency and flexibility
- No proprietary hardware or Single Points of Failure
- Application remains separate from the call path
- Collects, correlates, and delivers emergency data within the Enterprise
- Single-Pane-of-Glass interface to Public Safety
- NG911 for the most current capabilities of the PBX
- Flexible for onsite, branch, and remote workers
- Eliminate PS-ALI / monthly recurring OpEx charges from the LEC
E911 Compliance Webinar
- SENTRY™ offers the location of IP-based enterprise phones and PBX
systems and can be updated in a national next-generation 911 database for use by public-safety answering points (PSAPs) responding to emergency calls.
- In an enterprise environment, when an Avaya phone plugs into the network, the SENTRY™ NG911 solution will detect a phone is plugged in and where in the building that device is located.
- If you make a 9-1-1 call and the PSAP queries your phone number, they will have immediate access to your exact location. If you happen to move, an update is made related to your new location. It’s that simple! We can store location, floor plans, pictures, multimedia – whatever the enterprise wants stored is shared in that database.